Tuesday, January 26, 2010

dinner last night

No pictures this time....just a written report.....I had hamburgers last night....and get this....I put bacon on them.  I call it:  a bacon burger.  OK, maybe a little sarcastic, but it was really good.  I used ground beef AND pork in the meat....added sweet mustard, horseradish, steak spice, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper and and egg.  Let it rest for about 3 hours, then formed into patties.  Grilled them on the Q.  Added guacamole as a topping, with cheese, cilantro pesto, tomato, and of course, bacon.  Brilliant.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a great sounding burger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right. Impressive. Who comes up with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might be the best burger making in the land

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound sexy. Can I see you sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you do pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is like finding the Holy Grail! Do you have a licence to grill?

    ReplyDelete